Customer Service & Policy
Product Guarantee & Replacement
Product Registration & Warranty Claim
As part of our on-going effort to ensure that we remain the industry leader in consumer convenience, we have introduced a new “hassle-free” warranty policy for our consumers that have defective merchandise. In order to make a return, you will just need to go through the following three (3) easy steps:
- You need to create an online account on Jopen.com. After registration, you will receive an email notification. Follow the instruction in the email to validate the email address and new account.
- Log back in to Jopen.com to register the products you purchased. Click on “My Registered Product” link in My Account page to start the process.
- When you are ready to do warranty claim of a defective product, click on “My Warranty Claim” link in “My Account” page to start the process.
- Ship the product back to the address on the claim form. We will replace the defective item within 10 business days upon receipt.
- 1-year warranty applies to all Jopen products
- Our Vanity Collection also has a 10-year replacement guarantee. Please contact customer service at email@example.com if your Vanity item is registered and outside of the one year warranty so we can help you file that claim.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Title to this merchandise does not pass to purchaser until paid for.
- In the event legal means are necessary to collect this invoice, customer agrees to pay all legal or lawyer's fees and collection charges.
- All claims must be made within seven (7) days of receipt of merchandise.
- Interest will be charged on past due accounts at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% annually).
- No product is sent on a "consignment" basis.
- The purchaser agrees as an essential part of this purchase agreement that they are familiar with the laws and community standards of their customer base and represent and agree that they will not ship any of the products purchased from Jopen, LLC into any community in violation of such laws and/or standards.
Channel & Distribution Policy
Purchaser shall only distribute and sell the merchandise in and through the following channels (the "Authorized Distribution Channels"):
- specialty stores (retail stores)
- such other channels as may be approved by Jopen in writing from time to time hereafter; provided that, Jopen shall have the right, upon notice to Purchaser, to revoke approval of any Authorized Distribution Channel at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Authorized Distribution Channels shall not include:
- department and chain stores;
- discount e-commerce or Internet sales (direct to consumer or multi-vendor websites, such as ebay.com), factory outlet stores, warehouse sales, parking lot sales, auctions, swap meets, and flea markets; and,
- any Authorized Distribution Channels which approval thereof has been revoked by Jopen.
All shipments are customer routed, which means we will ship your merchandise as requested using your carrier of choice. For small shipments (less than 250 lbs), provide your UPS, FEDX, or DHL account number and we will ship according to your instructions. For LTL shipments please provide carrier information and we will schedule the pickup of your merchandise for delivery!
All shipments originating at Jopen are FOB Origin, Ontario, California, and the customer assumes full responsibility for the shipment once the carrier has loaded the freight. For any damaged shipment, please submit a claim with your freight provider.
Return & Replacement Policy
Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase after receipt of an approved Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA), and are subject to a 10% restocking fee.